The information collected through cookies is solely and strictly for the use of WINDDLE, in accordance with the data protection regulations applicable. It is never transmitted to third parties.
Some cookies used by WINDDLE are strictly necessary for the proper operation of the Platform. They are usually only set in response to actions taken by the User on the Platform that require a service request, such as logging into their Account (_leankeo_session). The User can set the settings of their web browser to block the use of these cookies, but some Platform features will no longer be accessible. These cookies do not retain any information that personally identifies the User.
To track User experience performance, WINDDLE uses Newrelic cookies (nr_*, ajs_*, login_idle_session_timeout, login_service_login_newrelic_com_tokens, nr-growth, etc.).
The User can configure their browser to accept these cookies automatically or disable them.
To track and analyze traffic on the Platform, WINDDLE uses the Google Analytics cookie. This cookie allows for differentiation of visitors and for the creation of statistics regarding Platform usage by visitors, such as the number of pages visited, frequency, duration, and recurrence of visits. The use of this cookie is limited to the duration of the session with automatic deletion when the User leaves the Platform. The User can configure their browser to accept this cookie automatically or disable it.
Cookie instructions for the most commonly used browsers are available on the following links:
Windows Microsoft Edge®: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09#:~:text=Select%20Settings%20%3E%20Privacy%2C%20search%2C,and%20then%20select%20Clear%20now.
Mozilla Firefox®: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
Google Chrome®: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Apple Safari® (iPhone; iPad): https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
Apple Safari® (Mac): https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-sfri11471/mac
Google Analytics Opt-Out: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Cookies are stored in the user's browser for a maximum of thirteen (13) months after their first deposit in the terminal equipment.
In accordance with applicable data protection regulations, the user can at any time object to the storage of cookies. The user can exercise this right by contacting WINDDLE by email at email@example.com.
* * * * *
Annex - Glossary
The words and expressions used in this Data Protection Policy have the meaning given to them by the GDPR and the Data Protection Act:
- Recipient: refers to the natural or legal person, public authority, service or any other body that receives communication of personal data, whether or not they are a third party (...)
- Personal data: refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more specific elements of their physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
- Data controller: refers to the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing.
- Processor: refers to the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller or the initial subcontractor.
- Processing: refers to any operation or set of operations performed or not using automated means and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of availability, alignment or interconnection, restriction, erasure or destruction.